Drop-Off/Pick-Up & Bus Information
You should have received your bus number assignment in the mail from the Transportation Department. Transportation problems may be referred to Ms. Debbie Smith at 973 292-2066. Please assist your child by informing him\her of the bus number for the return trip home. Please understand that students will not be permitted to ride a bus different from the number you receive from our Transportation Office. Changes can only be made through Ms. Smith.
Arrival and Dismissal
Student Arrival: Car drop off, walkers
1. Will begin at 8:40 am
2.Cars will be allowed to enter the front circular driveway. Cars will park along the curb and drop off students. Please do not drive around the back as in years past
3. Students must exit the car on the right (curb side). Staff will not be able to help open the door and assist the students from the car. PLEASE PRACTICE before school starts.
4. IMPORTANT: cars will NOT be allowed to enter the circular driveway as of 9:00 am as buses will then be pulling in and dropping off students.
5. Walkers will enter school using the side door near the basketball court.
Students who ride buses are dismissed beginning at 1PM
Pick-up at Dismissal:
If you or someone else is picking up your child, please send a note in the morning. The note should be addressed to your child’s teacher and signed by you. It must include the teacher’s name, your child’s name, who is picking your child up and date and time of pick up. You must send a separate note for each daily occasion unless you pick up your child every day. If you will be picking your child up every day, send in one note indicating that this will be the situation for the school year.
Student Dismissal: car pick up, walkers:
1. Will begin at 12:40 pm
2. Cars will be allowed to enter the front circular driveway. Cars will park along the curb and students will be brought to the car. Please make sure you know your child's teacher's name.
3. Cars will NOT be allowed to enter the circular driveway as of 1:00 pm as buses will then be pulling in and picking up students.
4. Walkers will be dismissed through the side door near the basketball court.